- child: i’ll write our characters raising a child.
- death: i’ll write our character’s mourning over each other.
- drink: i’ll write our characters drinking together.
- game: i’ll write our characters playing a game.
- hate: i’ll write our character’s hating each other.
- holiday: i’ll…
i think my neighbourhood deserves a sitcom because there’s
- me, the teen blogger
- a house with 8 nuns
- a drug dealer who drives a hummer
- a scottish man who only ever wears a kilt and mows his lawn at 3 am
- an elderly couple who drive everywhere on their lawn mower
- a peacock who has been roaming the neighbourhood for years and no one knows why or where it came from
I’d watch the shit outta that show
He dresses funny, he listens to complaint rock, he’s not even cute in a conventional way… I mean, he’s just like this slug that hangs around the house all the time! Ugh! And he’s a hideous dancer, couldn’t take him anywhere. Wait a second, what am I stressing about, this is like, Josh. Okay, okay……so he’s kind of a Baldwin. What would he want with Ty, she couldn’t make him happy, Josh needs someone with imagination, someone to take care of him, someone to laugh at his jokes in case he ever makes any…
Oh my god! I love Josh! I’m majorly, totally, butt crazy in love with Josh!